"Spayka" LLC has established the policy to organize and implement its activities in accordance with the principles of sustainable development. To this purpose the Company conducts its activities in accordance with the IFC (International Financial Corporation) performance standards. In order to keep Spayka’s activities in line with the principles of sustainable development "Spayka" LLC stresses:
- Development of Environmental, Occupational Health and Safety and Social policy
- Development of Human Resource Engagement and Management policy
- Development of mechanisms for healthy dialog with interested society and implementation of mutually advantageous cooperation related to its activities
- Compliance of contractors' activities with sustainable development principles.
"Spayka" LLC has obtained the following Certificates by ANKA GLOBAL in july, 2018.
- ISO 14001:2015 - Environmental Management System,
- ISO 22000:2005 - Food Safety Management System,
- ISO 9001 - Quality Management System,
- OHSAS 18000 - Occupational Health and Safety Management System.
In 2019, the Greenhouse Complex and Intensive Orchards of "Spayka" is certificated with Global Gap - international standard for agricultural producers.
In 2020, the company receives the highest quality certificate for compliance with the international food safety standard - BRC food safety and packaging.